Tuesday 4 April 2017

Posters -FINALLY

As you guys can see I wanted my poster to be super super obvious and provocative, especially toward Goldsmiths students. 

I added in the option for them to be able to rip off our email and forward to us any comments they may have about our findings, which we would pass on to the Warden. 

Jack and Helen coined the idea of having an email for people to reach us, and to hopefully add to our army of support. 

Jack has also done his own poster which is a different style to this one. This will be great because it may offer a completely different audience, and so more people to our cause. -Building on the belief that different colours/styles attract different people.

I will be posting these around campus, particularly on the back of toilet doors where it is unavoidable. We hope to get some responses even if its not that many.

I'll print out around 20-30 to try and get the maximum response. 
 


5 comments:

  1. EDIT- I tidied up the wording and grammar before I sent them to print

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live, now we have 4 posters to really raise awareness!!! Nice One!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll make sure to use them for the video!

    ReplyDelete